Use Muvandy For 7 Days Free
How to Test Images with Muvandy
When we developed Muvandy two of our design principles were: application speed and a simple setup. So we handle images a little differently than we handle text. You keep the images you want to test on your server in the same place you keep the rest of your images – no need to upload every image to Muvandy.
Here are the steps to make it work:
- First give your image variable a name you’ll recognize later – for example, Button Image. This name will become the API key for this VARIABLE.
- Give the first VARIATION of this VARIABLE a recognizable name – let’s say red button.
- Use the file name in the text box for that VARIATION — probably something like red-button.jpg.
- Put the image file (red-button.jpg) into the images folder of your website or application.
- Then in the tag of the image you want to test on your website, simply put the following code – <img src=”/images/<%= muvandy.get_variation(“Button Image”, “button-default.jpg”) %>” /> where button-default.jpg is the name of your current button image file.
It’s that simple.